Up Close and Personal part II

November 12, 2008

Pictures

Travis sent over some of his pictures from the past year so I wanted to get them on the blog right away.  These are from all over Provo River, Lake X, South and North Forks of the Snake, Madison River, Strawberry Reservoir, California, Star Valley and list goes on and on. Thanks for pictures.

, , , ,

10 Responses to “Up Close and Personal part II”

1. Chubbs Says:

Trav, when are we going to hit ‘go tell em lake’ and catch some of those phat tiger trout?

Dr Gillespie Reply:

Chubbs, we should go this Sat or maybe Fri after 10am. Last time I was there on my b-day 2 1/2 weeks ago, I landed an ok 6 pounder that took me into my backing cause I was using 6x and didn’t want to lose it. Let me know. Also during the week, if you are able to get away for a couple hours we should hit the Provo. It is fishing great and its not an all day thing. I have hit it for the past two nights and i’m home by 6pm (3:30-5:30pm) Dr.G out

2. Mike Aydelotte Says:

Nice pics, Travis! Them are some sexy fish.

Dr Gillespie Reply:

Thanks Mikey, yes they are sexy, but nothing compares to you and a 9 foot rod……….and waders of course! Dr. G

3. Dr Gillespie Says:

Check out the 5th and 6th pics and the narly mice hanging form those mid-night Green River trout. That is one of my favorite ways to fish the Green-full moon, stripping mouse patterns in the riffles…Then Bam! a big trout nails it…This ins’t a little fishes game only the big fish can play… Also notice on pic six…I’m sporting the Frenzy 07 t-shirt…Its one of my two lucky fishing shirts. If anyone wants to do a little f’ing anyday from 2pm-dark:30, let me know…I am free almost everyday and need and excuse to tell my wifey…Dr G. Out

4. Chubbs Says:

Dr, i would love to get out. i think i could definitely hit the provo some afternoon next week, but wouldn’t be able to go get tigers until the fri or sat of thanksgiving or week after. Could you do it then?

Dr Gillespie Reply:

Yeah, I’ll be in New York Nov 29th- Dec 4th and Snowboarding the 5th and 6th. But besides then I am pretty much free. Traditionally the lake freezes around the first of Dec so unless you want to hit the ice we better plan something around thankgiving weekend. What night or nights can you hit the Provo?

5. HiFlyin Says:

Well done Dr. G! Why are you holding back though? I’ve seen your picture collage before and I know you have like 20 more pictures of 7+ lb. pigs! Thanks for being modest and not rubbing it in too much. You know what they say, “It’s one thing to lust after a man’s wife, but it’s an entirely different thing to lust after a man’s moster fish collage,” or something like that. I was going to hit the provo tomorrow with big hoss, but my Grandma has picked up a very untimely illness and needs to move in with my Mom. I have to help her move from Logan. If only she could have waited one more day!!! Fish on f’ers!

6. simmons Says:

thanks for the prescription of pictures. It will get me by the rest of the week. I may need another one for the next week tough!!

We need you to send us some pics from your archives.